Sunday, June 21, 2009

Quick Note #2: I'll Be Having An Alternate Diary

Quick Note #2: I'll Be Having An Alternate Diary So, I recently decided that my username is somewhat of a double-edged sword. On one end, I feel that it can seem more attractive to people who like/relate to GBLT people. However, on the other end, I also feel that it can detract others from reading my diary. And I realized that MOST of the people reading this diary are GBLT, which by no means is bad!!! I don't mean it that way; it's just that I don't want to be secluded in this "bubble" of sexuality only. Sorry if I sound very hypocritical; after all, my profile does say "most of my entries will relate to my sexuality." It's just that a LOT about me doesn't have to do too much about my gay feelings because I'm closeted, and because I'm a teenager!! Hence the second part of my username~! I hope everyone understands what I'm trying to say. I am NOT writing different entries in the other blog. I am NOT switching to that diary. Instead, I am merely transferring my entire diary onto another account as to avoid neglect/baisness stemming from my username. I'll still post primarily in this diary. Nothing will change, so sorry if I confused some of you. I just want to copy my entries onto a new account as to not alienate some readers into thinking that there's nothing more to me than my gayness. And because I want others to realize that you can still be gay and still be a "teen" and not some sort of freak. -Thanks for understanding ALTERNATE OPENDIARY ACCOUNT: Rikkuit_Teen http://www.opendiary.com/entrylist.asp?authorcode=D796370

0 comments: