Sunday, June 21, 2009

Day 25: Kitchen Dishes do NOT evolve

Day 25: Kitchen Dishes do NOT evolve So that whole hitting incident was on Thursday. (Previous entry) On Saturday, I was eating dinner and talking to my sister about evolution. Basically she didn't believe in it and I was telling her there was strong evidence for it through the fossil record, comparitive anatomy/embryology, phylogenetic trees, comparative genetics, blah blah blah..............not important. What was important was that my dad was still uber pissed at me for such a trivial incident on Thursday. Basically he was watching T.V. while me and my sister were discussing, but because he was mad he decided to vent his anger right there. "Oh, so you think you're so smart? Well, why don't you go wash the dishes because those dishes aren't going to evolve." OMG WTF WTF x 10000000000000. First off, I wasn't even proving I was smart; I was only talking. And second, that's got to be the most ludicrous statement ever. So I said, "What does that have to do with evolution?" "GO WASH THOSE DISHES CAUSE THEY'RE NOT GOING TO EVOLVE!!!!!" He was screaming at me and had this piercing look in his eyes. He was about to rip my face off. The frying pan suddenly got from 50 degrees to over 200 in a split second; I didn't even talk to him rudely. He was just trying to get mad for the sake of getting mad. What a fucking loser. And btw, I'm not even joking about our conversation; he literally said that ludicrous statement. Well, since I didn't want to get beat up again, I washed those goddamn dishes, and I even hummed too so it wouldn't look like I was resistant. That would just make his sadistic mind even more happy, so I decided to make myself look happy, or at least make it look like it didn't really bother me. Cause that's what his whole goal was; to make me angry. He was being such a sadistic, evil bastard, and I wasn't gonna let him win. I wasn't gonna let his bitterness get to me. Cause that's what bitter people do. Unlike healthy, reasonable people, BITTER people don't mope for a day (which is fine) and then get on with their lives. No.................... they mope for a week, or a month, or sometimes their whole goddamn lives. And worst of all, they just can't get enough of making others feel their anger and sadness. Their sadists, fucking sadists. Ever see that movie "The Grudge"? Well, it's a terrible terrible movie, but one's things for sure; it definitely epitomizes a bitter person. Some jackass spirit who goes around hating on people cause their mad at the world for their fucked up lives. I would LOVE to put my dad in an African village for a day, or put him in the Gaza Strip for a day. I swear, he'd be a completely different person. Wouldn't spend his days moping around, trying to nag at my every move cause I was he had to wait 1 FUCKING HOUR TO PICK ME UP. Let me get one thing straight that you probably all think is untrue; I don't hate my dad. I'm pissed at him, yes; I'm PISSED that he's getting all worked up about me being late, that he slammed my face against the car window, pissed that even now he hasn't said sorry, pissed that he's finding everything wrong to nag me about. But beside being angry with him, I'm don't hate him. Hate is an action; anger is a feeling. I have every right to be angry, but I won't hate. I'm not gonna turn into a sadist like him; I don't play his game. I'm not gonna start ruining his life, trying to annoy the hell out of him, not gonna do it. Cause (1) I can't cause he'll probably kick me out of the house and (2) most importantly, I'm not gonna become a leech like him, sucking the happiness out of me which brings him some goddamn euphoria. Well, I'm not gonna do that. And I'm not gonna be a leech simply cause I'll eventually turn into one. I'll eventually like hurting him and getting some goddamn euphoria at watching him fall down the stairs or lose the car keys or something, and that's just not right. That's just a fucked up life that isn't even worth living. I'm also tired. Tired of this whole hate process. What's happenin' here and what happens with EVERY suicide is no different. It's all run by a bunch of hateful people. It takes energy to be hateful, so I'm not gonna waste it on yelling at people. I'm gonna stop writing so much and just write another entry concentrating on my favorite movie and my awesome weekend cause this is a silly child's game. I'm not dealing with him anymore........I'll just let time fly by and eventually the fireworks will stop lighting. Anakin Skywalker turns into..............Darth Vadar !!!!! (AHHHH!!!!)

0 comments: