Sunday, January 25, 2009

Day 7: I Cannot Get Him Out of My Mind

It's very cliche.......I think it's from a song by Avril Lavigne. But, anyway.... I can't stop dreaming about crushes! It's crazy! I have never been this way before, and when I say never, I really do mean NEVER!! It's my second post this day because I seriously can't stop dreaming about him. (won't mention name) But seriously, ahhh! I hate this. I'm so lovestruck that I can't concentrate on my finals tomorrow. Basically, I keep having this occuring dream of him and me in a hotel room. We are not doing anything sexual, but he just keeps talking to me in a flirty manner. And all I do is just laugh and smile. It's the least bit sexual; there is absolutely no sex in my fantasy. But I just can't stop thinking about him. I am going crazy right now. Please help!

0 comments: