Sunday, January 25, 2009

Day 6: 1 Month of No Masturbation?

NO MASTURBATION FOR ONE MONTH CHALLENGE DAY 1 Yep, that's my goal for February. I really want to get rid of all the masturbation that occurs in my life. No more stupid fantasies that take away hours of my life. I'm done. So, here's to day one of no masturbation. I'M HAVING WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS? Well, I actually haven't masturbated for 3 days now, and it's driving me CRAZY! Now, I'm no medical expert, but I'm pretty sure I'm experiencing withdrawal-like symptoms. Basically, I'm horny a lot and really want to beat my rod, so it's really really really really hard not to. Oh, god! This is sooooooooooooooooooo hard. Basically, I'm really irritated right now, I'm horny, I'm tired, and my rod is tingling like crazy (sry to be so graphic.) But, honestly, I already feel like giving in, which is terrible considering today is officially day 1! AHHH! I'm really irritated right now. Which leads me to believe that masturbation is similar to drugs or alcohol. As soon as you quit, your mind's need for them kicks in, and all those stupid hormones start raging through your body telling you to go smoke pot, or whatever. Well, right now I feel the same way, but I'm gonna try to conquer it. So yeah, hope whoever's reading this will wish me good luck, cause I really need it.

0 comments: