Thursday, January 22, 2009

Day 2: I Had a Gay Dream

GAY DREAM So this was the weirdest and ONLY male-male sexual dream I have EVER had. I've had some heterosexual sex dreams also, so when I had a homosexual dream, it crept me out. Basically, I found myself on top of a high building somewhere by a beach. It was so wierd to describe, because I remember distinctly being on a lawn chair having sex with this random guy ( I can't even remember what he looked like.) We were passionately kissing, and then it turned out all extremely sexual as I began to fondle his abs and arms. Basically, I dremdt this for a good amount of time. I then got off the bed and looked over the building edge, only to see my older sister below. I noticed she was looking up at me shirtless, and not wanting to be exposed, I hid from her. Weird. Later, the dream zoomed into my room, where I was sitting on my bid (fully clothed) with this guy named Brian from my Bio Class (who was not the guy I had sex with.) We were talking about homosexuality, and he said that he wanted to come out to his family. I was being really supportive of him, and I told him that we could spend the rest of our lives together. -------------------------------------------------------- WHY THIS DREAM CREPT ME OUT! First, I have NEVER had a homosexual dream before. Heck, the last time I had a sexual dream was about 6 years ago. I rarely have them, so they usually come as a surprise. Also, the fact that I was having sex with a guy was soooooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooooooo confusing. It's not like I wasn't attracted to guys, but having sex with them!?!? It was very weird. In fact, for that whole day, I couldn't concentrate on my schoolwork cause I kept thinking about that dream! AHHHHHHHHH!!!! And the weirdest weirdest WEIRDEST part was that I don't even know Brian that well. I mean, we're not even considered friends. We only work together on labs, which is about once a week. So I was very confused why I dremdt of him coming out to me. And just so we're clear, Brian is not typically your "flamboyant stereotypical gay." So dreaming about this straight guy I saw once a day, who I barely knew, come out to me in my dream was very weird. And I'm CERTAIN I don't have a crush on him, so it's not that. I definitely am not attracted to him. I was very confused about this dream. However, one thing I know was for certain; I enjoyed it. And NO this doesn't mean I'm a slut. It's just that I remember distinctly that while I was "on the lawn chair" and while I was "talking to Brian", I remember feeling extremely happy. ----------------------------------------------------------------- POSSIBLE INTREPRETATIONS? Maybe it's my subconscious telling me to come out. I actually really want to get this "gay" thing off my chest. It's as if my life has been consumed with the word "gay." Cause all I can think about everyday is "I'm gay" "I'm gay" "I'm gay" and I hate it. I really hate keeping this a secret and continually denying it. I'm frustrated with the fact that I have to remain in the closet cause I'm absolutely certain no one would accept me for being homosexual. I just hate how homosexuality has to consume my life

0 comments: