Saturday, March 7, 2009

Day 15: I Wish I Had This Book!

So I suddenly had this memory of my childhood days (good times) when I was sitting in 1st grade reading "The Giving Tree" by Shel Silverstein. And now I really want that book, cause I realized it was such a good book!! And yes I am 16 years old, but that book is still readable by any age. That's what I like about children's books; they can be read by anyone without it having to be too philosophical or whatever. Not to say that "deep thinking" is bad, but it's nice to read a nice "simple" book once in a while. I found a youtube link to it, but I don't know if it's perfect. Oh well....I just thought I'd share it with you since I really had nothing exciting happening over the weekend worth typing about. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zupqg3n0d7k

0 comments: